Cassie & Shane's Wedding 12/09/09

For those who read my blog on a regular basis, you'll be well aware of how much I love shooting weddings and creating magical memories for people - it's a true passion and I constantly remind myself how lucky I am to share in these intimate moments for people. Every wedding is memorable for something special, however, as I have said several times before, some are just that little bit more special - I don't know why, they just have a certain something that seems to permeate the whole day and helps create even more magic than normal. Cassie & Shane certainly got to enjoy one of those extra special days recently and it was an absolute pleasure to be there to capture it. Yes, I love beach weddings, yes the weather was perfect, yes Cassie chose a stunning canal-side home to get ready, yes they had a marvelous bridal party and yes they chose one of the best reception venues on the Gold Coast, but they also had a fair few (major) setbacks which had to be overcome. It all came together to be a perfect day - we even had Lesley from Celebration Doves and her amazing birds! Even better, it meant I got to escape from the Ideal Bride Expo for a whole day. A massive Thank you to Cassie & Shane for letting us share this magical day :-)
























No comments:

Post a Comment