Kristin & Matthew's Wedding 15/10/10

As I've said many times, I do have the best job in the world - I get to earn my living doing something that is also my favourite hobby, in some stunning locations and sharing it with some wonderful people. We've had a really great run of weddings recently and although the weather has not been kind, we have been to some fabulous places and been able to create some truly memorable imagery for lovely couples and their families and friends. Another great day was spent with Kristin & Matthew at the Marriot at Surfer's paradise a couple of weeks ago. In a day packed with raw emotion, we were able to priviledged to be there to capture the laughter, the smiles and the tears, both of happiness and sadness, that made the day so special. The weather may not have wanted to play ball (again!!) but we loved being part of a wonderful day and we thank Kristin & Matthew for letting us share in it.



















No comments:

Post a Comment