Rebecca & Adrian's Wedding

OK, so whilst Nadine headed down to the Gold Coast I headed to the magnificent Apostolic Cathedral at Hatton Vale in the Lockyer Valley for Rebecca & Adrian's nuptials. I hadn't shot a wedding at this stunning venue for a while and was really looking forward to it, despite the nagging fact that the last time I was there "the fountain incident" occurred and about 15 grand's worth of gear got written off!! This time I stayed well away from any water (kind of anyway) and was able to enjoy a really wonderful day with Rebecca & Adrian. After the ceremony and lunchtime reception we headed over to Gatton for fantastic photoshoot at just about every location you can do and managed to avoid the worst of the rather "changeable" weather. I had a great day and thank you to Rebecca & Adrian for letting me be a part of it.
























No comments:

Post a Comment