Dawn...Pacific Dawn!!

Yes, I know, the blogging has been slack again of late but it's back with a vengeance now!! For those who read the blog regularly - I know who you are ;-) it will come as little surprise to learn that three of my favourite things are sunrise, sunset and the sea!! Last week I was incredibly fortunate to be able to take a trip up to Far North Queensland on P&O's very appropiately named Pacific Dawn. Not only did Nadine, Zoe & myself enjoy a simply stunning holiday, but I was able to indulge my passion for capturing sunrise and sunsets over water in lots of different places - perfect!! We enjoyed absolutely picture perfect weather with barely a ripple on the sea and the temperatures up north were just enough to remind us that spring is just around the corner - especially welcome after such a chilly winter!!
Cruising really is the perfect way to holiday and we are all feeling very relaxed and refreshed and ready for the new wedding season. Bring it on :-)

Pacific dawn (well strictly speaking Coral Sea dawn!) viewed from the eponymous ship!





We had a whale of time with P&O - the perfect way to holiday!!


The sun setting over The Whitsundays.


Steaming away from Cairns.




Pacific Dawn anchored off Port Douglas.


Two girls and two buoys at Port Douglas!!



No comments:

Post a Comment