Melina & Adrian's Wedding

Last week I was in the very rare position of being at a Wedding but really having nothing to do!! Nadine had scored a last minute booking for a short video of the ceremony for Melina & Adrian at the stunning St Mary's at Kangaroo Point on the Sunday and so I went along to help carry the gear and grab a couple of shots for the video cover. Very sadly for Melina & Adrian the weather was really quite awful - just constant heavy drizzle making everything a bit more difficult. The couple had chosen Natalie from Milque Photography to do their actual photos and I have to admit, under the circumstances, I didn't envy her one little bit - it would have been a long and hard day. Although St Mary's is a beautiful church, it is reasonably small inside and with a videographer and another photographer working the venue I just stayed out of the way checking the additional camera angles for Nadine and grabbing the odd shot when I could. I just hope the couple had a great day once they got back to their recepton venue.







No comments:

Post a Comment