A little blast from the past...

Although it seems like an eternity ago, it's only been a decade since we stopped putting rolls of film into our cameras. We spent part of the Easter weekend having a really big clean-up around the studio and it gave me a great excuse to have a look through some of my vast archives of print and slide media from the good old days. I still love shooting with film and do so whenever I can for personal projects and some landscape work. Although it isn't really commercially viable anymore, especially for Weddings, I think the results are often much better than what can be achieved with even the very best digital equipment and people should still embrace this "old" technology, especially as it isn't prone to hard-disk crashes!! Some of these images are from as far back as 1983, with others as recent as 1997 - but enough about dates - it makes me feel old!!























No comments:

Post a Comment